Saturday, 24 December 2011

Latest Photo shoot...


Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!
I just wanted to pop up a quick post to say hey! I've been super busy as Im sure you all have, getting everything ready for Christmas, and it's now been over a week since I blogged, booo! :( Anywaaaay...

A couple of months ago I did the Make up on a shoot where the brief was 'Gypsy themed' and until now I have been unable to share the pictures, as the shoot was up for publication and apparently the magazines don't like to publish "second hand" images (my term, it's probably all wrong lol)

So Yesterday the images were finally published in an online magazine called AVA which is basically a magazine where the creators pick out shots from up and coming photographers and feature them as editorials.

So here are a few of my favourite pictures from the shoot...


Model: Bex Lendon 




Make-up used

Chanel vitalumiere aqua foundation
Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer
Laura Mercier universal powder
NARS 'Deep throat' blush
Urban Decay NAKED palette
Vivo cosmetics brow kit
Collection 2000 "pump up the volume" mascara (on a disposable wand, the wand that come's with it is awful but the formuation is pretty good!)
17 'pink posey' supreme shine lipstick (love this!!)


I hope you like them :) I'm really pleased with how they turned out!! 
This really was one of the most fun shoots I have ever done! I have worked with the Photographer. Ella before (on this shoot that ended up featured on the Vogue Italia website!) and as you can see she really knows her way around a shwishy camera, she is so,so talented and she's only 18, can you believe it??
Also the model Bex was amazing, you know when you hear model's saying that modelling really isn't a glamorous job? They aren't kidding! Poor Bex risked life and limb to pose in those tree's (well maybe that's a slight exaggeration lol) not too mention having to get changed 2 or 3 times out in the open in the middle of November! It was so cold, but we had such a laugh and I am pretty sure we will get to work together soon so I can't wait for that! 

Right now though I can't wait for santa to come down my chimney tonight!! Sannnntttaaaaaa, I know him!! ooh dear the Christmas delirium has started already lol ;)

I heart Buddy!!

I just have to pop into town and pick up a few last minute bits and pieces to take to my Nan's house tomorrow, and as usual I have all of Ben's presents to wrap up tonight (with a cheeky Xmas tipple or 2 ;)) which is a tradition that I really love, it makes me feel sooo festive!!

Anyway I hope you all have an amazing Christmas, I can't wait to hear about what everyone gets up to via twitter and you tube! ooh except I don't think I will have Wi-fi at my Nan's house, so I will have to go off in search of a high hill to climb hmmmm....that should work off some of the mountain of food I plan on eating tomorrow! ;)

Merry Christmas Lovelies!!!
xxx


3 comments:

  1. You wonderful creature, it was AMAZING working with you again! Love the blog post :D I'm so happy we're able to see our photographs published!
    I have a mind full of ideas for shoots in the New Year so if you're up for another day of freezing cold fun then lets get planning!
    Much love to you, hope you're having a wonderful christmas!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are so talented Natalie! :) Have a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ella Thanks hunni! Always a pleasure working with you! I hope you have had a fab Christmas and have a Happy New Year! Im always up for more shoots I will email you xxx

    @Yu Thank you hunni!! Hope you had a wonderful Xmas and have a Happy new year :)) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me really happy,thanks for taking the time to leave one lovelies! please check back to see my response to any questions :) xxx